SC Department of Public Safety Human Services Coord. II/Intensive Family Services Chief in Aiken County, South Carolina
The Department of Mental Health is a drug-free workplace. All candidates will be required to pass a mandatory pre-employment drug test. This position is located at Aiken Barnwell MHC **1135 Gregg Highway Aiken, SC 29801.
Under limited supervision of the Outpatient Services Director, directs intensive in-home services staff and assists in administrative and clinical activities of in-home services at ABMHC. This includes the provision of clinical services.
- Provides leadership and management for Intensive Family Services Program.
- Ensures staff are knowledgeable of and measured against productivity standards for clinical service.
- Maintains a bill-time rate (direct clinical services to patient) of 650 hours annually/average of 54.2 hours per month.
- Caseload sizes meet SCDMH guidelines (Not to exceed 10 patients at any given time per clinician in IFS program).
- Ensures patients are seen in accordance with their needs in IFS Program.
- Retains overall responsibility for Center meeting Quality Assurance and Accreditation.
- Completes documentation according to QA/SCDMH Standards.
- Ensures patient functionality is measured by the DLA-20.
- Ensures use of Collaborative Documentation in Department.
- Recruits, develops, and retains a competent, culturally diverse, motivated and productive workforce.
- Participates in clinical supervision and treatment team meetings.
- Ensures quality customer service is provided to patients and stakeholders.
- Complies with Corporate Compliance Policy and Risk Management Plan ensuring the prevention, of abuse, fraud, or waste according to CCO policies.
- Plans, directs and ensures the delivery of public education to increase stakeholder's awareness of mental health issues, center services and center programs.
- Pursues professional development through collegial consultation and continuing educational activities and professional licensure (SC).
- Ensures timely completion of prior authorizations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum and Additional Requirements
A bachelor's degree and professional experience in human services or social services programs.
Agency Preferences A Master's from an accredited program, university, or college in psychology, social work, counseling, marriage and family counseling or other behavioral discipline deemed equivalent by SCDMH and two (2) years of post-graduate experience in a clinical counseling program. Must be eligible to become a notary in the state of state of South Carolina.
Supplemental questions are considered part of your official application. If you do not answer the supplemental questions, your application is incomplete and will not be reviewed. Please complete the state application to include all current and previous work history and education. A resume may be attached, but not substituted for a completed employment application. The employment application will be considered incomplete and not forwarded if only a resume is provided and/or supplemental questions are not answered.
Applicant must be able to lift 5lbs. Travel and use of one's personal vehicle may be required.
Salary: $39,960.00 - $73,935.00 Annually
Location: Aiken County, SC
Job Type: FTE - Full-Time
Job Number: 84516
Class Code: GA60
Position Number: 60000000
Normal Work Schedule: Other
Pay Band: Band 6
Opening Date: 12/07/2018
EEO Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer
Agency Specific Application Procedures: Please apply on-line at www.jobs.sc.gov; you may also track the status of your application on-line.
Normal Work Schedule (Other): Normal work schedule Monday - Friday (8:30 - 5:00). Work schedule is subject to change based on the needs of the agency. This may include weekends/evenings.
Agency: State of South Carolina Department of Mental Health-MHC Aiken-Barnwell
Address: 1135 Gregg Highway Aiken, South Carolina, 29801