SC Department of Public Safety Human Services Coord. I/Intensive Family Services in Aiken County, South Carolina
The Department of Mental Health is a drug-free workplace. All candidates will be required to pass a mandatory pre-employment drug test. This position is located at Aiken Barnwell MHC/Hartzog Center** 431 W. Martintown Rd. North Augusta SC 29841.
Under general supervision, provides intensive family services, in the home/community using, evidenced based services (safe, effective and measurable) to promote and support the recovery of persons with mental illness.
- Maintains a bill-time rate of 750 hours annually.
- Ensures patients are seen in accordance with their needs.
- Ensures patient functionality is measured by the DLA-20.
- Completes clinical documentation using collaborative documentation.
- Participates in clinical supervision and treatment team meetings.
- Ensures quality customer service is provided to patients and stakeholders.
- Complies with Corporate Compliance Policy and Risk Management Plan.
- Ensures timely completion of prior authorizations.
- Pursues professional development through collegial consultation, continuing education and licensure.
- Ensures caseload size meets SCDMH guidelines.
- Completes documentation according to SCDMH/QA standards.
- Performs other duties as needed. Minimum and Additional Requirements
A bachelor's degree and professional experience in human services or social services programs.
Agency Preferences A Master's from an accredited program, university, or college in psychology, social work, counseling, marriage and family counseling or other behavioral discipline deemed equivalent by SCDMH and two (2) years of post-graduate experience in a clinical counseling program. Must be eligible to become a notary in the state of state of South Carolina.
Supplemental questions are considered part of your official application. If you do not answer the supplemental questions, your application is incomplete and will not be reviewed. Please complete the state application to include all current and previous work history and education. A resume may be attached, but not substituted for a completed employment application. The employment application will be considered incomplete and not forwarded if only a resume is provided and/or supplemental questions are not answered.
Applicant must be able to lift 5 lbs.
Salary: $32,838.00 - $60,760.00 Annually
Location: Aiken County, SC
Job Type: FTE - Full-Time
Job Number: 84514
Class Code: GA50
Position Number: 60000000
Normal Work Schedule: Other
Pay Band: Band 5
Opening Date: 12/07/2018
EEO Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer
Agency Specific Application Procedures: Please apply on-line at www.jobs.sc.gov; you may also track the status of your application on-line.
Normal Work Schedule (Other): Normal work schedule Monday - Friday (8:30 - 5:00). Work schedule is subject to change based on the needs of the agency. This may include weekends/evenings.
Agency: State of South Carolina Department of Mental Health-MHC Aiken-Barnwell
Address: 1135 Gregg Highway Aiken, South Carolina, 29801