SC Department of Public Safety Associate Director of Admissions and Recruitment in Charleston County, South Carolina
Job Description The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina is accepting applicants for an Associate Director of Admissions and Recruitment. Under the direction of the Director of Admissions and Strategic Recruitment, the Associate Director of Admissions will be responsible for planning, organizing, and managing the high-touch, high-energy admissions and recruitment plan through personalized service and efficient processes to maximize the effectiveness of The Citadel's enrollment plan. Responsible for the day to day supervision of admissions representatives, recruitment and travel coordination, and application processing. As the team lead for recruitment, this role contributes to implementing and monitoring goals and strategies that address prospective students, program and enrollment inquiries, application processes, and all phases of the enrollment process under the Citadel Graduate College and College Transfer Program. This position serves an essential role in maintaining a positive work environment and high-functioning enrollment admission office. Will report to the Director of Admissions and Strategic Recruitment and will work closely to ensure that the University's strategic and enrollment plans are executed fully.
- Supervise Enrollment Coordinator(s), Assistant Director of Enrollment Management, and the part-time, off-campus Enrollment Marketing Coordinators in daily admissions/recruitment activities and projects.
- Oversee application, residency, transient, readmit, and new student processing.
- Develop comprehensive plan to attract, enroll and retain a diverse student body of undergraduate and graduate students.
- Develops a creative and innovative approach to student recruitment.
- Manages recruitment travel and ensures appropriate coverage at recruitment functions
- Coordinates volunteer recruitment staff consisting of faculty, administrators, staff, alumni and students.
- Develops and manages all recruitment events and activities: Open house, information sessions, tours, orientation, etc.
- Communicates needs to senior leadership.
- Accountable for the accurate processing of applications and maintenance of files prior to enrollment.
- Manage an admissions territory; participates in recruitment and assists applicants through the application, admission, and enrollment process.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Minimum and Additional Requirements
Minimum Qualifications: Master's degree required. Must have three (3) years of experience in an admissions office. Must have a valid South Carolina driver's license or be able to obtain one within 30 days of employment. Knowledge of CRM and Student Information Systems.
Preferred Qualifications: Previous experience in recruitment, admissions, or operations in an assistant director role. Four+ (4+) years of experience in an admissions office and one+ (1+) year of supervision. Knowledge of Eullician Recruit and Banner.
Salary: $33,494.00 - $61,975.00 Annually
Location: Charleston County, SC
Job Type: FTE - Full-Time
Job Number: 495950
Closing: 2/7/2021 11:59 PM Eastern
Class Code: CB70
Position Number: 149060
Normal Work Schedule: Monday - Friday (8:30 - 5:00)
Pay Band: Band 5
Opening Date: 01/13/2021
EEO Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer
Agency Specific Application Procedures: If interested in applying for this position, please visit www.citadel.edu/careers and complete an online application.
Agency: State of South Carolina The Citadel
Address: 171 Moultrie Street Charleston, South Carolina, 29409