HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Physician Enrollment Coordinator in Charleston, South Carolina
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Physician Enrollment Coordinator.
HCA Healthcare is a national leader in providing modern, culturally competent, patient-centered care and we are driven by a single goal: *the care and improvement of human life. *The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for HCA Healthcare. We lead a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals just like you and creative leaders who are committed to excellence in every patient interaction. Are you excited yet?
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
Responsible for ensuring provider credentialing and enrollment with both Payor Enrollment and Medical Staff Office, is initiated and processed timely and accurately to meet desired start date, by gathering and providing all required applications, forms and supporting documents to provider enrollment. Manages and maintains all credentialing and appointments for all physicians (employed and locum) and physician extenders. Serves as a liaison between the provider, medical staff, practice and market managers, contracting, provider enrollment, and credentialing specialists.
Additionally, this team member contributes to improving the processes and infrastructure of the department. Proficient in facilitation and interpersonal communication, this team member also consistently demonstrates skills in organization, prioritization, and professionalism.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Monitor notifications of new providers and groups, provider and group changes, provider and location adds, moves and divestitures, for completeness and accuracy.
• Responsible for the completion of provider enrollment process which involves collecting credentialing information, documentation, completing the online processes required as delegate, coordinating with providers for signatures on enrollment applications, notarizing as necessary, and forwarding to Provider Enrollment for submission.
• Communicate credentialing and enrollment process and updates to provider
• Attend new hire, division and transition conference calls, prepareto communicate credentialing and enrollment updates to the provider enrollment manager, markets, and senior leadership
• Attend acquisition, initial and recurring enrollment status calls with practices as needed to ensure seamless transition and implementation.
• Review correspondence received and perform appropriate action to resolve.
• Collaborate with other departments to resolve enrollment or claim issues.
• Complete special projects as assigned by management.
• Update and maintain data in appropriate Provider Enrollment systems while ensuring accuracy and data integrity.
• Assist in creation and maintenance of a positive working environment, including effective communication and setting an appropriate professional example
• Maintains strictest confidentiality.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value
• Two years medical office experience.
• Two years medical insurance background.
• No license requirements
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Proactively prioritizes needs and effectively manages resources
• Knowledge of hospital and payor credentialing
• Knowledge of basic medical billing and coding helpful
• Skilled with computer applications
• Ability to courteously work with Physicians, hospital staff, coworkers and others.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely verbally and in writing
• Demonstrates ability to organize, perform and track multiple tasks accurately in
short time frames; able to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced
environment while managing multiple demands; able to work both
independently and collaboratively as a team player; demonstrates adaptability,
analytical and problem solving skills, and attention to detail
Job: *Admitting Registration Clerical & Scheduling
Title: Physician Enrollment Coordinator
Location: South Carolina-Charleston-PM South Atlantic Division
Requisition ID: 20780-97462