Always Best Care Senior Services Caregivers Immediate Need for ALL SHIFTS! in Columbia, South Carolina
Are you a nurturing, dependable and warm-hearted person? Do you gain personal satisfaction in serving others? If you answered "yes" to these questions, we may have just the right career for you.
Our Caregivers are the keystone of our business, providing much needed service to seniors and their families struggling to keep their independence on a daily basis. Our Caregivers possess the virtues of compassion, care, dependability, professionalism, honesty, flexibility, problem solving, a positive attitude and love. To those we serve, our Caregivers represent who we are and what we stand for.
From basic companion care (which includes, but is not limited to light housekeeping, sitter care, transportation, meal preparation, etc.) to more integral personal care (which includes, but is not limited to incontinence care, transferring, dressing and bathing, etc.), our Caregivers provide a wide range of services. They also may work a variety of shifts, from 2-24 hours (live-in), over weekends, at night, in the morning, etc.
- Weekly Paychecks
- Flexible Schedules
- Great Work Environment
- Referral Bonuses
- Free Checking
- Aflac Insurance
401K Job Requirements
Caring and compassionate personality
- At least one year of experience working with seniors in a home setting
- English proficiency and excellent communication skill
- Drug free & Clean criminal background
- Reliable transportation and/or
- Valid driver’s license, Automobile insurance and Safe driving record
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 50 lbs or more and must be able to transfer clients if needed. Job Snapshot
Base Pay: $10.00
Job Type: Health Care
Experience: At least one year of caregiving experience
Manages Others: No
Industry: Healthcare - Health Services
Required Travel: No