LifePoint Health EMR Support Specialist (Athena) in Columbia, South Carolina
Founded as Providence Hospitals in 1938 by the Sisters of Charity of St. Augustine, Providence's two free standing full-service hospitals and numerous satellite practices maintain a true devotion to advanced clinical expertise and unmatched compassion. On February 2, 2016, Providence became part of the LifePoint Health network, and shortly thereafter, changed its name to Providence Health to better represent the full complement of its services. Driven by quality, compassion, and Christ, Providence treats the whole person- body, mind, and spirit
Providence Health is currently looking for an EMP Support Specialist (Athena) toprovide Electronic Practice Management (EPM) and/or Electronic Medical Record (EMR) support for Providence Medical Group across the enterprise.
- Assist in the development of the implementation and training schedule for Athena for all new or developing sites
- Serve as liaison between the market and the HSC resources for implementation and training of Athena in new locations
- Perform workflow analysis for new practices to Athena to ensure a streamlined approach to required changes in daily processes.
- Provide support to market leaders in the creation of standardization of reporting needs
- Coordinate with Athena resources to ensure timely revenue cycle management and efficient documentation
- Provide ongoing support and training to individual end users (such as new employees or those who are identified as needing additional training)
- Provide support to CBO management to ensure tasks are being completed in a timely manner (both for the practices and CBO)
- Provide support during upgrades and patch implementations
Provide support in the development and maintenance of provider templates (practice schedules and clinical documentation)
Oversees and coordinates efforts to optimize the use of the EMR with clinical practice, quality performance, and adoption by clinical team medical staff
- Oversees quality program compliance to include but not limited to Meaningful Use (MU), Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS), Merit based incentive payment system (MIPS), and any program specific measures for value-based contracting
- Perform analysis for ROI with quality initiative programs and assist in the implementation, administration and reporting for such initiatives
Bachelor’s degree required.
Minimum Work Experience
Three years progressively responsible experience using electronic Medical Records (EMR) and Electronic Practice Management (EPM) software (preferably with credentials as an advanced user and familiarity with EPM/EMR architecture.
Strong client service focus and relationship building skills
Ability to multi-task several projects
Solid verbal and written communications skills
Job: *Please select a valid job field
Organization: *Providence Physicians Practices
Title: EMR Support Specialist (Athena)
Requisition ID: 7477-5119