CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Java Frontend Developer (BOLD360) in Columbia, South Carolina
Java Frontend Developer (BOLD360)
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Java Frontend Developer (BOLD360)
City: Columbia, South Carolina, United States
Position ID: J0121-0653
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: A company committed to clients
CGI has an immediate need for an Java Frontend Developer (BOLD360) to join our financial services team in Columbia, SC, Lafayette, LA, OR Belton, TX. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting one of the largest leaders in the secondary mortgage industry. We take an innovative approach to supporting our client, working side-by-side in an agile environment using emerging technologies.
• We partner with 15 of the top 20 banks globally, and our top 10 banking clients have worked with us for an average of 26 years!
• We have over 73,000+ CGI Members in 40 countries and over 5k+ loyal Clients who are leveraging our end-to-end services across the globe
Looking for a Java Developer with strong Frontend skills to work with product developed on BOLD360 platform, and some backend skills.
Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Work with product owners and other development team members to determine new features and user stories needed in new/revised applications or large/complex development projects.
• Create or Update documentation in support of development efforts. Documents may include detailed specifications, implementation guides, architecture diagrams or design documents.
• Participate in code reviews with peers and managers to ensure that each increment adheres to original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate.
• Participate in all agile ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstration and team retrospectives.
• Understand the application code with minimal assistance and resolve bugs/defects/performance issues identified.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 6+ years of development experience in Java/J2EE technologies
• Back End: Java , XML, XSLT, AWS (S3 / EBS / EC2 / SQS), Springs Restful APIs
• Product is a black box and very proprietary, but general know how of knowledge of NLP/AI
• Pocket Poli major implementation are on SharePoint, so knowhow to trouble shoot SharePoint issues
Note: As far as technical skills, the general front and backend is a must and priority between SharePoint and AI/NLP (SharePoint is the priority)
• Good communication, Accountable, takes ownership
• Be a liaison between Product Ownership team, Development team and Vendor (Bold360)
• Ability to communicate, articulate concerns, raise issues with Bold360 tech Team on an ongoing basis
• Pocket Poli Widget - Joining customer calls with good communication skills.
• Deep dive into Modern SharePoint solution (developed by FM SharePoint) for customer rollout
Back End Development
Front End Development
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.