Capgemini Tableau Administrator at Columbia, SC in Columbia, South Carolina
Need only US Citizens
• Tableau server administration
• Add users, Create/Manage Groups, Workbooks and Projects, Data Sources and Data Connections
• Add/Edit Sites and corresponding administration rights (System vs. Content)
• Create/Modify/Manage server task schedules
• Monitor server activity/usage statistics to identify possible performance issues/enhancements
• Run cleanup and create backups
• Upgrade server software
• Enforce policies; assist users with workflows
• Work with program manager as necessary regarding issues such as server down-time, versioning
• Provide Tableau support to users
• Set up documentation for policies & procedures (workflows) for: Administering the servers, Licensing, Logs and Temporary Files, Dashboard publication (from QA to PROD), How to get started with Tableau as a User or Developer, Standards, etc
• Define access policies
• Approval process of who (guest, Group, etc.) can view what (workbook, Project, etc.)
• 3-5 years of experience in progressive Business Intelligence roles
• A minimum of 2-3 years of professional services consulting experience with Tableau administration
• Good understanding and experience using data and other analytical tools such as SAP BI, SAP BW/HANA, SAP Business Objects etc., is preferred
• Education: BA or BS or MS degree required in MIS, Computer Science, Business, or related subject
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools. Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state. They design and visualize the future state. They also design and guide the change process from current to future state. Developing sector knowledge is extremely important for all Business Analysts. Functional analysts can specialize in Business, ERP, Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD).
Required Skills and Experience:
You are a self-reliant analyst who has mastered at least one methodology. You are developing your knowledge in a business and/or industry domain and an ERP solution or a technical tool / programming language. Possible positions could include being a Business Process Consultant describing processes, Requirements Analyst describing business / functional requirements or Package configuration.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: If possible seeking BA level 1.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Business Change Management, Functional Architecture Design & Project Financials, KPI´s & Reporting
• Should have baseline skills in Software Engineering, Architecture Knowledge & Testing.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
Job: Business Analyst
Organization: I AND D US
Title: Tableau Administrator at Columbia, SC
Requisition ID: 039527