Kelly Services Assembly Worker in Fort Mill, South Carolina
Kelly has partnered with a Fort Mill, SC employer to hire Assembly Workers! This energetic environment has a team focus and is the perfect place to take your assembly career to the next level. This is a full-time position with temp to hire opportunity and weekly pay.
• 1st Shift: Monday - Thursday, 6:30 am to 4:30 pm with Overtime. Pay Rate: $12.50 per hour
• 2nd Shift: Monday - Thursday, 4:30 pm to 2:30 am with Overtime. Pay Rate: $13.00 per hour
• Weekend Shift: Friday - Sunday, 6:30 am to 6:30 pm. Pay Rate: $13.25 per hour
As an assembly worker with Kelly, you will complete simple assembly jobs using small or medium-sized parts, either by hand or with a machine.
• Utilize various hand tools to assemble, adjust or repair
• Must be detail oriented
• Communicate on timely basis to line lead regarding issues of quality, equipment, or safety Perform quality checks and complete associated paperwork as necessary
• Ability to maintain a safe and clean workstation
• Must have reliable transportation to Fort Mill, SC
• Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs
• Must be able to stand and walk for entire shift
• Must be able to work both independently and as a team
• Must be able to read, write, and speak English. Must wear steel toes.
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.