Honeywell Bi & DW Data Engineer in Fort Mill, South Carolina
Bi & DW Data Engineer
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Join a company that is transforming from a traditional industrial company to a contemporary digital industrial business, harnessing the power of cloud, big data, analytics, Internet of Things, and design thinking. You will lead change that brings value to our customers, partners, and shareholders through the creation of innovative software and data-driven products and services. You will Be responsible for the development and maintenance of the database infrastructure needed for successful analytic processing. You will ensure that there is optimal use of technology to meet business requirements.
Join a high-performing team and distinguished talent pipeline
Work within Honeywell to identify opportunities for new growth and efficiency based on data analysis
Build strong relationships with leadership to effectively deliver contemporary data analytics solutions and contribute directly to business success
Initially this role will be based in Fort Mill, SC with the potential to move to the Greater Charlotte area in the near future.
25 Data modeling
25 Enterprise reporting solutions
25 Technical analytic work
25 Cross team collaboration
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Applied Mathematics or related field
- Some experience with SQL, .Net Applications or other programming languages
- Experience with SSIS and general administrative data experience
- Experience with the techniques of CQI/TQM and statistical process control methodology
- Experience with visualization software (Tableau, Spot fire, Qlikview, d3.js)
- Understanding of best-in-class model and data configuration and development processes
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodology
- Strong understanding of relational databases
- Conveys specific, observable, and/or measurable expectations for each assignment, and verifies understanding and agreement on deliverables and timeframes
- Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- Some Travel Required
- 1st Shift
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD49716
- Category: Information Technology
- Location: 9680 Old Bailes Rd, Fort Mill, SC 29707-7539 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
For more information on how we process your information in the job application process, please refer to Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.