Continental Inside Sales Assistant II in Fort Mill, South Carolina
Inside Sales Assistant II
Fort Mill, SC
Continental Tire has been around for nearly 150 years, we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable and accessible to all. The America’s headquarters located in Fort Mill, South Carolina is seeking a highly self-motivated and detail oriented Inside Sales Assistant II to join our Passenger and Light Truck group! The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, is dependable and accountable.
Are you ready to shape the future with us?
• Answer Incoming “Continental-General” Operator calls
• Enter and manage customer claims •Create and distribute reports as needed
• Pickup and distribute daily incoming mail and packages
• Outgoing mail and packages shipping as needed
• Provide weekly reports distribution to Inside Sales group and Director of Operations
• Create report for monthly incentives for inside sales employees with complete record keeping
• Update company employee directory as needed
• Create and distribute Daily Phone Reports for CVT and PLT
• Order, stock, and organize supplies
• Help Inside Sales teams as needed. (Customer orders, inventory Etc.)
• Provide Sales and Marketing promotion coordination
• Manage, organize, file, compile data, and store redemption forms from start to finish of promotion
• Any other activities as needed
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Immediate Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Tuition & Employee Discounts
• Annual Bonus
• Employer 401(k) Match
• And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business
• Excel experience
• Strong interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
• Legal Authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas now or in the future for this job opening
• SAP and Avaya knowledge, etc.
• Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Business Area Tires offers the perfect tires for a wide range of different applications - from cars, trucks and buses to special vehicles, bicycles and motorcycles. Through continuous investment in Research & Development, Continental makes a major contribution to safe, cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility. The portfolio of the Business Area Tires includes services for the tire trade and for fleet applications, as well as digital management systems for tires.
Marketing and Sales
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to Careers@conti-na.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.393.5566. This telephone line and email address are reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requesting accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Please do not call about the status of your job application, if you do not require accessibility assistance or an accommodation. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or non-disability related technical issues, will not receive a call back.