TEKsystems PC Migration Engineer in Fort Mill, South Carolina
This consultant will be working as part of a dedicated team that is focused to on-board new employees that are from companies that the client has recently acquired. They will be responsible for planning and executing the issuance of computing solutions (VDI or Laptop), migration of assets, and/or decommissioning the legacy equipment during the transition of M&A target employees. This will include Windows and Mac OS which will cover planning, configuring, testing, and deploying of hardware and software solutions.
They will work directly with the project manager and the M&A target to collaborate on a plan, and will be point on executing that plan.
configuration management software
Top Skills Details:
1.) 4+ years of experience with end user computing technical support in a Windows environment
2.) 3+ years of SCCM 2012/2016 experience in an SCCM Administrator or Desktop Engineering role
3.) 2+ years of experience with Active Directory and GPO management
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Package, test, and deploy system and application updates/patches to the end-user environment
• Comprehensive administration of the desktop environment
• Provide Level 2 and Level 3 endpoint technical support in a primarily Microsoft Windows 10 environment
• Maintain desktop standards, knowledge base, operating procedures, guidelines and system documentation
• Create, maintain and administer standard corporate image, deployment, management, and monitoring capability
• Perform planning, design and implementation of workstation hardware, software, and application upgrades and rollouts through SCCM
• Provide systems / OS support for a large application portfolio
• Deliver assigned projects on time and within budget
• Research and evaluate desktop capabilities and tools as required to ensure functionality is available to support business initiatives across the organization
• Build automation into daily processes to improve the Ease of Doing Business with ourselves
• Adhere to existing Change and Problem Management Processes
• Work closely with M&A target employees to ensure that requirements are met
• Drive issues to resolution to ensure minimal interruptions
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.