Continental Corporation Intern - Sales Project Internship in Ft. Mill, South Carolina
Intern - Sales Project Internship
Ft. Mill, SC
Assist our commercial inside sales division with multiple report creation to maximize our sales.
• Utilize SAP, CRM to support the team where needed.
• Assist in independent projects supported by Supervisor/Manager.
• Work effectively and productively in a team environment.
• Will also have the opportunity to participate in meetings to understand the overall tire business.
• Working toward at least a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University.
• Able to work 20+ hours per week during normal business hours
• At least 2.8 GPA
• Able to work 30+ hours per week
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word
• Well organized
• Ability to work autonomously
• Communication skills particularly over the phone
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Tire division is known for maximizing safety through short braking distances and excellent grip as well as reducing fuel consumption by minimizing rolling resistance. Tires are the vehicle’s only link with the road. They have to transmit all forces onto four areas of the road surface that are roughly the size of a postcard. In critical situations, it is the technology level of the tires that determines whether a vehicle is able to stop in time or stay in the correct lane during cornering maneuvers.
Marketing and Sales
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to North.America.Recruiting@continental-corporation.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.209.4000.