Continental Corporation Pricing Analyst - PLT in Ft. Mill, South Carolina
Pricing Analyst - PLT
Ft. Mill, SC
Assist in the administration of the MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) initiative. Monitor and analyze the retail sell¬out position of proprietary products and communicate findings to internal stakeholders. Analyze the market, identify opportunities and develop recommendations to maximize profits.
• Analyze the market, identify opportunities and develop recommendations to maximize overall profitability for all key proprietary product lines. Process to include a thorough and comprehensive, monthly sell-in pricing analysis, as well as the execution of sell-out (retail) studies to provide a complete market overview.
• Lead the administration of the MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) initiative to include but not limited to data review, policy adherence, communication updates, and presentation to stakeholders.
• Responsible for the preliminary pricing analysis for all new passenger tire business plans / TLA’s as well as line extensions. Support the Product Planning team by providing updated pricing analyses and key competitors’ market/pricing development throughout various phases of the business plan.
• Provide backup support on the monthly OEA program, to include creation, maintenance and problem solving.
• Provide additional analytical support and assistance to KAMs and Regional Sales Managers as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years of professional experience of which, some must include analytical or data management tasks
• Must be authorized to work in the US without visa or other sponsorship
• 5+ years of analytical and problem-solving experience
• Strong organizational skills & attention to detail
• Medium to advanced level excel skills with ability to create pivot tables, charts and work with v-lookup.
• Previous Pricing experience
• Works well independently
• Master’s degree
• Affinity for numbers
• Intellectual curiosity
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Tire division is known for maximizing safety through short braking distances and excellent grip as well as reducing fuel consumption by minimizing rolling resistance. Tires are the vehicle’s only link with the road. They have to transmit all forces onto four areas of the road surface that are roughly the size of a postcard. In critical situations, it is the technology level of the tires that determines whether a vehicle is able to stop in time or stay in the correct lane during cornering maneuvers.
Marketing and Sales
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to North.America.Recruiting@continental-corporation.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.209.4000.