ZF Maintenance Technician I GC in Gray Court, South Carolina
Maintenance Technician I GC
Gray Court, SC, US
Req ID 11148 | Gray Court, United States
Position Summary: Provide technical support for all areas by performing preventive maintenance, equipment repair and troubleshoot equipment and processes.
• Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair production equipment for a safe and productive work environment.
• Provide technical support to ensure equipment is in a constant state of readiness.
• Perform Predictive Maintenance (PdM) to maintain safety and increase uptime of equipment.
• Comply with all safety standards and regulations provided by the company and government.
• Train Entry Level/Apprentice Maintenance Technicians according to established training plan.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• High School diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalent.
• Two (2) years manufacturing maintenance experience and technical training in a related discipline.
• Demonstrated ability to interpret blueprints, manuals, and schematic drawings.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively troubleshoot and repair pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems.
• Effectively, install, troubleshoot, and repair mechanical devices and processes.
• Demonstrated ability to utilize Microsoft Office software (e.g. Outlook, Excel, and Word).
• Demonstrated basic understanding of robotics and automation technology.
• Demonstrate fundamentals of proper lifting, rigging principles and PMHV operation.
Preferred Skills and experience:
• Associates degree in a technical field with two (2) years manufacturing experience, or five (5) years
• Previous experience working in a high-volume automotive manufacturing environment.
• Previous experience working with high-volume precision CNC machining centers.
• Previous experience working with high-volume automated assembly equipment.
• Ability for travel-both domestic and international.
Be part of our ZF team as Maintenance Technician I GC and apply now!
DIVERSITY COMMITMENTTo harness the power of innovation, we invest in the development of diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to our company.Our company is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with us and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please contact us. Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.ZF is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran
Our Commitment to Diversity
ZF is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Nearest Major Market: Greenville
Nearest Secondary Market: South Carolina
Job Segment: Maintenance, Technician, Hydraulics, Machinist, Electrical, Manufacturing, Technology, Engineering