ZF Maintenance Technician - Level II in Gray Court, South Carolina
• Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair production equipment for a safe and productive work environment.
• Provide technical support to ensure equipment is in a constant state of readiness.
• Perform Predictive Maintenance (PdM) to maintain safety and increase uptime of equipment.
• Determine spare parts requirements and make recommendations for equipment/process improvements.
• Train Maintenance Technicians Level I according to established training plan.
• Comply with all safety standards and regulations provided by the company, state and federal government agencies.
• Adhere to documentation process/procedures in MOS (maintenance operating system) in line with departmental guidelines.
• Satisfactorily perform all requirements for a Manufacturing Technician Level I.
• Identify machine/process component parts utilizing OEM Service Drawings, catalogs, SAP, and visual recognition.
• Fabricate and repair machine component parts in the Maintenance Campus Area / Machine Shop.
• Evaluate, troubleshoot and repair mechanical breakdowns.
• Evaluate, troubleshoot and repair electrical / electronic breakdowns.
• Evaluate, troubleshoot and repair hydraulic/pneumatic systems and components.
• Utilize Controller/HMI Functions to Retrieve Error Messages to aid problem solving.
• Troubleshoot equipment utilizing PLC program.
• Troubleshoot 480V and 24V circuits.
• Troubleshoot diagnosis and repair Motor / Motor Drive Troubleshooting.
• Participate and contribute in a team environment by working with all levels of employees and coworkers.
• Perform all required duties, documentation and communication within shift overlap procedures.
• Adhere to all housekeeping SOP's in and around work area including 5S standards.
• Operate equipment within all specifications in assigned work area.
• Understand and comply with TS 16949 and ISO 14000 requirements.
• Supports and complies with established Company’s Corporate Principles.
• Other duties as it relates to this position.
Preferred Skills and experience:
• Demonstrate ability to troubleshoot automated equipment using Siemens (Step 7) software.
• Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting Kuka robotic systems.
• Demonstrate ability to troubleshoot, repair, adjust, and calibrate, machine drive and feedback systems.
• Ability for travel-both domestic and international.