TD Bank Consumer Loan Processor III in Greenville, South Carolina
Auto req ID 219991BR
Job Title Consumer Loan Processor III
Employment Type Regular
Time Type Full Time
Country United States
Province/State South Carolina
Work Location Greenville Campus Building B - 200 Carolina Pointe Parkway
Business Line TD Bank AMCB
Job Family Retail / Commercial Operations
Job Category - Primary Operations & Underwriting
Job Category(s) Operations & Underwriting
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
The Consumer Loan Processor III is primarily responsible for providing support to the lending areas by reviewing the accuracy of consumer loans from conditional approval to closing.
• Contacts customers directly to obtain conditions placed by lender or mortgage underwriter
• Prepares required loan documentation for approved loan applications such as disclosures
• Provides support to customers, branches, and lending staff as needed
• Contacts customers to collect and review additional information as necessary.
• Answers phones in queue as well as personal line to assist customers
• May test new systems and documentation software
• May assist in training of Loan Processor I and II
• Processes all specialty products
• Reviews and verifies all required support materials, such as, titles, and floods to ensure the files are ready for closing
• Does NOT negotiate terms and conditions of loan
• Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
• HS Diploma or GED required
• 1-3 years loan documentation experience
• 1-3 years loan processing experience preferred
• Knowledge of Bank loan products and policies
• Knowledge of lending software
• Detail-oriented with ability to multitask
• Ability to handle heavy workload and meet stringent deadlines
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, with ability to interact effectively with all customers, both internal and external
• Solid knowledge and understanding of states’ regulations
• PC skills
• Ability to work a flexible schedule (rotation of nights and/or weekends)
• This position falls within the definition of Loan Originator as defined under Regulation Z of the Truth in Lending Act, 12 CFR Part 1026.36, and the definition of Mortgage Loan Originator as defined under the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (SAFE Act), 12 U.S.C. §§ 5102 et seq., and its implementing regulations, 12 CFR Part 1007.
• Must be eligible for employment with a covered financial institution under the standards established by Regulation Z of the Truth in Lending Act, 12 CFR Part 1026.36.
• Must be eligible for registration as a registered mortgage loan originator with the NMLS (Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry) in accordance with the Secure and Fair Enforcement for Mortgage Licensing Act of 2008 (SAFE Act), 12 U.S.C. §§ 5102 et seq., and its implementing regulations, 12 CFR Part 1007.
• A satisfactory criminal background check, credit report, and statements from job applicant regarding administrative, civil, or criminal findings by any government agency are required by federal law for this position.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) South Carolina
City (Primary) Greenville
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.