Robert Half International ETL Developer in Greenville, South Carolina
Robert Half Technology is currently seeking an experienced ETL Developer for an exceptional opportunity with a cutting-edge company!
• Development and maintenance of database schema to support business requirements, SQL/T-SQL/Python programming, ETL solutions to convert source data into line-of-business applications, procedures to insure data integrity and accuracy.
• Take leadership role in the development and maintenance of corporate data warehouse and BI implementations
• Contribute to development and maintenance of data warehouse, ETL processes, and OLTP system
• Create and maintain stored procedures, functions, triggers to provide solutions to business problems
• Develop solutions using Python and other suitable tools in a Cloud based technology platform
• Work with a team of Analysts, Architects, and DBAs to promote best practices in the organization
• Plan ETL and Data Integration projects and communicate project status with management
• Vendor / data source interaction
• 3+ years of experience in a database developer role
• 3+ years of experience in a software development, maintenance and/or support role
• Bachelor Degree in IT, MIS or equivalent
• Expert knowledge with SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Maintenance plans and methods
• Proficient with Python
• Experienced with Application Integration
• Data file formats and transmission protocols
• Experienced with Cloud Computing, AWS experience a plus!
• Experienced with source code version control, such as, TFS, svn, git and/or Bitbucket
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to work in a high paced environment while managing multiple projects/tasks
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Greenville, SC
Date Posted: January 12, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03230-9502815980
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT