Robert Half International IT Manager in Greenville, South Carolina
Responsibilities for IT Manager
• Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
• Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
• Help define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
• Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs
• Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software
• Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT
Cloud Technologies, Application Security, Security Compliance, SAAS - Software As A Service, Project Management, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Snowflake
Qualifications for IT Manager
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
• 7-10 years of experience working in IT operations
• Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
• Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems
• Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
• Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
• Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
For immediate consideration email resume directly to Jacki.McMahan@rht.com
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Greenville, SC
Date Posted: November 19, 2020
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 03230-0011624493
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT