Fujitsu Oracle Manufacturing Lead in Greenville, South Carolina
Title: Oracle Manufacturing Lead
Job Number: FC0066250
• Strong Functional Manufacturing Lead in Oracle eBS R12.2 (Modules – BOM, WIP, Engineering, Inv, Cost, Quality, and MSCA)
• Experience in working with users to gather and analyze business requirements for all Manufacturing/Logistics related processes including Costing, as well as mapping requirements to standard Oracle functionality and identifying software “gaps” and resolutions
• Create system documentation for solution design, conversion design, functional setups, test scripts, and training documentation in all above Manufacturing module areas
• Have a good understanding of implementing R12.2 Manufacturing functionality
• Configure and Test EBS application and custom software components for effective Solution design of Oracle EBS Manufacturing solution
• Work with cross functional teams to develop and implement an end to end Solution across all business areas.
• Create functional solution design specifications (MD50’s) for custom development including interfaces to Non-Oracle systems
• Develop and maintain documentation for Business requirements, Solution design, System Setup, Gap analysis and Functional design for all RICE components
• Lead Conference Room Pilot and other testing with Business Users to validate system and process solutions
• Provide support in Manufacturing Data migration activities into Oracle
• Plan and Lead Manufacturing cutover activities and perform Post Production support
• 10 years of Oracle EBS Manufacturing Functional experience, with at least 5 full life cycle implementations and at least 1 R12 upgrade.
• 6 years’ experience in Manufacturing Functional Lead role (or equivalent), with at least one Costing project
• Solid communication, documentation, and presentation skills a must.
• Experience in working with multiple Cost Types – Standard, Average, and Actual; experience changing existing costing methods preferred.
• Bar-coding/scanning/labels experience preferred
• Knowledge of Planning and Procurement a plus.
As Mentioned above