Robert Half International Project Manager in Greenville, South Carolina
Robert Half Technology is currently seeking a Technical Project Manager for an exceptional opportunity with a cutting-edge company!
This Project Manager will lead a team of business analysts and developers focusing on delivering successful implementations.
• Lead cross functional teams
• Create and deliver successful business solutions
• Oversee team in identifying business requirements and directing full scope of process
• Execute and maintain multiple projects through the Full Project Life Cycle
• Interface with business owners to ensure project transparency
• Interface with both internal and external vendors
• Identify lean processes to improve current systems and processes
• Ensure projects remain on time and within budget
• Previous experience managing multiple large cross organizational projects simultaneously
• Previous experience managing IT or Business partners
• Previous experience managing outside resources and vendors
• Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification a plus!
• Experience in agile development methodologies at scale, specifically Scrum a plus!
• Excellent communication skills, written and oral
• Must be able to multitask and adapt to continuously evolving demands of the growing subsidiary businesses and their needs
• Possess strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Greenville, SC
Date Posted: January 12, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03230-9502815959
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT