Kloeckner Metals Corporation Slitting Line Assistant in Greenville, South Carolina
Job Summary:* Performs duties related to setting up the line and ability to operator the line by performing the following duties Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities*
- Must assist operator on recoiler side. This includes communcating when to break coils, banding materials for safe movement to packaging area, and creating the over arms bars from next MPO.
- Must load slitter on the uncoiler side assuring proper marking of the coils sizes.
- Notify operator of non-conformanaces seen while processing
- Observes machine operation to detect workpiece defects or machine malfunction.
- Measures workpiece dimensions to determine accuracy of machine operation.
- Assist with setup creation.
- Other duties may be assigned.
High School diploma or GED; or minimum 1-3 years' experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to read and understand work orders and written instructions. Ability to use measuring devices and computer system (with training) to check stock and print tags.
Auto req ID: 2126BR
Req ID: GRN
Title: Slitting Line Assistant
Job Location: Greenville
Address: One White Horse Road
State/Province: South Carolina
Zip Code: 29605