SC Department of Public Safety Human Service Coor I MHC I in Hampton County, South Carolina
SCDMH is a drug-free workplace and all candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
AS OF JUNE 1, 2016 THIS IS A SMOKE FREE CAMPUS
This position is located in Hampton County under the direct supervision of the Program Director at Hampton Clinic Place. Submit and up-to-date, detailed resume along with a copy of your transcripts.
Coastal Empire CMHC is an approved site of the National Health Service Corps (NHSC), which offers student loan repayment of up to $30,000.00 to employees of NHSC- approved sites. You must be a US Citizen, you must be licensed to practice independently in the state where you are hired and you must have unpaid government or commercial school loans. There is a two year service commitment required as well. Confirmation of qualifying for this loan repayment program is the responsibility of every applicant - we cannot guarantee your qualification.
Direct Care: Provides recovery-oriented services such as Assessment, Group, Individual/Family therapy, Crisis Management, and other services on an as-needed basis; advocates for clients; serves as
- liaison with in-patient and/or other health centers when client is receiving services from those centers; coordinates with case management services for any monetary, housing, medication or other needs of clients; serves as liaison to probate judge, law enforcement, DSS, or other county organization.
- Professional Development: Attends DMH sponsored professional trainings and CEU classes as required; identifies own areas of professional development and coordinates with Supervisor attendance at trainings to meet identified needs; Adheres to all DMH code of ethics and conduct; Performs job duties in a professional manner; Conducts self in a timely manner; Contributes to a positive work environment; Attends administrative staff meetings as scheduled by Supervisor.
- Clinical Development: Attends DMH sponsored clinical trainings and CEU classes as required; Adheres to all DMH code of ethics, and standards regarding confidentiality and treatment of clients; attends, participates, and contributes in clinical staffings with supervisor and psychiatrists; Identifies own areas of clinical development and coordinates with Supervisor attendance at trainings to meet identified needs; Demonstrates improvement in clinical skills over time and/or adoption of new skillset; Maintains positive attitude and disposition regarding own clinical development.
- Quality Assurance: Maintains client service records in accordance with SCDMH QA standards; Adheres to DMH, Medicare, Medicaid and other Insurance regulations regarding documentation and billing of clinical services.
- Corporate Compliance: Demonstrates thorough understanding of corporate compliance issues and complies with all DMH and Center corporate compliance requirements.
- Perform other related duties are required. Minimum and Additional Requirements
STATE REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's degree and professional experience in human services or social services program.
AGENCY REQUIREMENTS:Master’s degree in guidance, counseling or the social sciences and state licensure or licensure eligible.
Must be computer literate. Ability to speak another language is a plus.
Supplemental questions are considered part of your official application. Please complete the State application to include all current and previous work history and education. A resume will not be accepted nor reviewed to determine if an applicant has met the qualifications for this position.
Salary: $33,494.00 - $61,975.00 Annually
Location: Hampton County, SC
Job Type: FTE - Full-Time
Job Number: 106811
Closing: 12/17/2020 11:59 PM Eastern
Class Code: GA50
Position Number: TBD
Normal Work Schedule: Monday - Friday (8:30 - 5:00)
Pay Band: Band 5
Hiring Range - Min.: $33,494.00
Hiring Range - Max.: $47,734.00
Opening Date: 10/26/2020
EEO Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer
Agency Specific Application Procedures: You must apply on-line at www.careers.sc.gov. Follow the status of your application on-line
Agency: State of South Carolina Department of Mental Health-MHC Coastal Empire
Address: 1050 Ribaut Road Beaufort, South Carolina, 29902