Tenet Healthcare Administrative Supervisor Full Time Nights in Hardeeville, South Carolina
Supervises the work of assigned personnel facility-wide. Assists Department Directors administratively and clinically and assumes responsibility in her/his absence. Assists Department Directors in planning, organizing, directing, coordinating, and controlling facility activities. Responsible for assisting the department director/clinical lead for the staff performance and the accomplishment of departmental responsibilities in accordance with corporate, hospital, departmental, and safety policies and procedures to meet both company and regulatory requirements. Responsible for providing high-quality patient care to and acting as a liaison with patients and their representatives, physicians, and employees. Responsible for the efficient operation of the facility operations and optimum use of resources to maximize productivity and minimize costs when on duty.
1. Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing preferred
2. Masters Degree in Nursing, Allied Health, or BusinessAdministration preferred
1. A minimum of two (2) years Emergency or Critical Care Nursingpreferred
2. One (1) year charge nurse experience preferred.
1. South Carolina Nursing license
2. American Heart Association or American Red Cross BasicLife Support card
3. ACLS certification
4. PALS certification preferred
Organization: Coastal Carolina Hospital
Title: Administrative Supervisor Full Time Nights
Requisition ID: 1805043319