Aerotek Collateral Support in Indian Land, South Carolina
The Collateral Support Team prepares and scans closing packages and other documents and retrieves boxes of filed documents to scan into internal systems. Due to growth, we are seeking Boxers and Scanners to support the team currently.
scanning, document control, document management
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
What You Need To Know
• Prepares and scans closing packages and other documents as requested and retrieves filed documents as necessary.
• Ensures proper electronic transfer to assigned folder.
• Meets daily goals working in a fast paced environment while maintaining quality and error free work.
• Assists with mail receipt, perform various clerical duties as assigned.
• Must be able to lift at least 25lbs.
• Must be able to navigate computer/PC programs.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.