CART Solutions Grocery Reset Merchandiser in Lancaster, South Carolina
Grocery Reset Merchandiser
Part Time Merchandiser – Lancaster, SC
• $13.00 / Hour + additional $1.00 per hour incentive for the month of September
• Bi-Weekly Pay
Benefits of working with CART Solutions:
• Competitive pay rates
• Direct deposit
• Weekends and holidays off
• Flexible Work Schedules
• Benefits after 1-year employment
• 90 day introductory period with potential pay increase
• W2 Employment
• Implementation of weekly plan-o-grams, visual merchandising, resets, product cut-ins, audits, cleaning and stocking shelves, re-tagging, and product rotation
• Building an excellent service relationship with team members and clients
• Professional Communication with CART Solutions Manager, Team Lead and Customer Managers
• Self Manageable and/or Team Member
• Working successfully on a team or individually and following the Lead’s directions
• Minimum of 1-year retail or merchandising experience that includes resets
• Knowledge / familiar with Plan-O-Gram illustrations
• Ability to stand, squat, kneel for 8–10 hours and regularly lift up to 35 pounds
• Have a working knowledge of common computer/smart phone functions (i.e. email, internet, texting, taking, and uploading digital pictures)
• Reliable Transportation to report to job location
• Must be able to read and follow detailed direction
• Professional appearance and demeanor required
• Must comply with the Company Dress Code – this includes a mandatory approved face covering.
A pre-employment background check and drug test may be required by our contract retailers. Results of said tests do not necessarily exclude applicants from being hired.
CART Solutionsis an Equal Opportunity Employer: All Applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Please APPLY on CART Solutions company website and one of our recruiters will be in contact
to schedule a phone interview.