Sea Fox Boat Company Inc. Customer Order Service Clerk in Moncks Corner, South Carolina
Customer Order Service Clerk
Moncks Corner, SC
The Customer Order/Service Clerk will receive orders, requests for quotes, and lead times from customers
· Receives and handles requests from customers and distributors for price quotes, purchase orders, order adjustments, and order cancellations.
· Builds rapport with customers and works to ensure they receive excellent service.
· Uses computer database to retrieve necessary customer information, inventory information, and purchase order status.
· Provides pricing, delivery, and other order information to customers.
· Drafts purchase orders and invoices to submit to the accounting department.
· Maintains files of active orders and updates with changes to customer accounts or orders.
· As required, confirms credit status of customers with financial/credit department.
· Performs other related duties, as assigned.
· Experience in marine industry strongly preferred.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to maintain good customer relations.
· Ability to type 40-50 words per minute.
· Proficient computer skills and ability to learn database and ordering systems.
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· One year of experience in customer service or order processing required.
· Experience with MACOLA preferred but not required.