Tenet Healthcare RN OR, FT Days - $25K Sign on bonus in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
Underthe direction of the Department Director and/or Charge Nurse, provides directand/or indirect, safe and effective professional nursing care. Assumes responsibility for assessing,planning, implementing, and evaluating health care needs of all patientsassigned. Provides nursing care to apatient population ranging from infant to geriatric, unless otherwiseindicated. Works collaboratively withthe health care team, is customer focused and strives to meet unit and hospitalgoals. Provides quality nursing careaccording to established practice standards and guidelines for the area(s)assigned. Must be willing/able to floatto other (comparable) nursing units, as requested/needed.
Toperform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform eachessential duty satisfactorily. Therequirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/orability required. Reasonable accommodationsmay be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentialfunctions.
· Previous hospitalexperience preferred
· Must be able toassume the role of a Charge Nurse as needed/requested
· Currentunrestricted RN license in the State of South Carolina
· Successfulcompletion of nursing service orientation program
· Attends IVTherapy training and/or demonstrates competency in intravenous therapy withinone year
· Attends SkillsFair and completes yearly competency checklists
· Maintainscompetency and/or certification specific to departmental requirements
· Must have currentBCLS certifications
· Advancedcertification in specialty field and/or participation in professionalorganization(s) encouraged
Organization: East Cooper Medical Center
Title: RN OR, FT Days - $25K Sign on bonus
Location: SC-Mount Pleasant
Requisition ID: 2005022593