HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Rehab Registered Nurse (RN) in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
Is your current role providing you the level of challenge and fulfillment you are looking for? If not, consider the Grand Strand Medical Center, committed to building a health community across the greater Myrtle Beach and Horry County area. The core of our values emanates from our continued focus on improving the health and quality of life for residents in the communities we serve. To accomplish this we aim to identify top talent aligned with our values and dedicated to cultivating our mission.
We invite you to learn more about the fantastic opportunity, who we are and how you can join our dynamic team. Grand Strand Medical Center is a 345-bed HCA hospital system and the only Level I Trauma Center in Horry and Georgetown counties. The Joint Commission has recognized GSMC for the following programs: chest pain, knee and hip replacement, sepsis and stroke. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued?
We’d love to hear from you. Come join our team of dedicated professionals that are committed to delivering the best patient care in the world. Why don't you apply now?
We offer you a generous compensation package including: competitive pay, paid time off, 401k, medical, dental vision and life insurance, tuition reimbursement and employee stock purchase plan.
We are searching for a Registered Nurse for a full-time, night shift (6:30p-7:30a) position on our state-of-the-art Inpatient Rehab unit.The Rehabilitation RN is responsible to the Nursing Director/Charge Nurse for the delivery of quality patient care utilizing the nursing process. Apply your nursing knowledge derived from education and experience as foundation for patient care, communication, and documentation on the unit.
Essential Core Functions:
- Provide quality patient care, in keeping with the philosophy and objectives of the hospital and department.
- Maintain and support the standards of nursing care and practice in order to meet the health care needs of patients, their families and the community.
- Prescribes, delegates and coordinates all nursing care provided to assigned patients and is responsible for meeting all standards associated with performance, nursing practice and nursing care.
You should have:
- Current State of South Carolina RN License required, or recognized compact licensure (subject to SC State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions)
- Minimum of one year experience in the acute care setting
We are so excited to speak with you about this phenomenal opportunity. Apply to hear more.
/We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status./**
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Rehab Registered Nurse (RN)
Location: South Carolina-Myrtle Beach-Grand Strand Medical Center
Requisition ID: 00104-11734