Samsung Electronics America Injection Maintenance Support in Newberry, South Carolina
This position is responsible for the complex 1 injection area maintenance support
The main task will be to create documents necessary for maintenance activities.
Document types are as follows.
- PM Report, BM Report, Improvement Report, Trouble shooting, Spare list
This position will be responsible for recording and registering the activities of the engineers in the field.
Collect and record what happens at each site to assist technicians at the site and make sure they are doing their work most efficiently.
Role and Responsibilities
(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
• Receive requests from field engineers.( Parts order, PUMI, Registration G-MES)
• Creating request documents
• Creating documents according to the Manager's instructions (Scheduling, PUMI, Report)
• The status of the spare parts order is identified and communicated to the person in charge
• Contact the manufacturer for an estimate of the parts being requested
• Document the parts that have been used where and are expected to be used in the future parts will be managed.
Skills and Qualifications
Background, Experience& Qualifications
• Minimum 12 years’ General Office Work Experience is Required
• Bilingual in English and Korean who can communicate with Korean companies is preferred
• Writing documents such as Excel and PowerPoint should be available.
• Computer utilization is required to use the G-MES system
Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Alerts : If you would like to be notified of new opportunities when they are posted, please click here (https://sec.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/Samsung_Careers/jobAlerts) . You will be asked to create an account first if you do not already have one.
Samsung Electronics is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices, tablets, digital appliances, and network systems, and the entire semiconductor industry with our memory, system LSI, foundry, and LED solutions. Samsung is also leading in the development of the Internet of Things through, among others, our Smart Home and Digital Health initiatives.
Since being established in 1969 , Samsung Electronics has grown into one of the world’s leading technology companies, and become recognized as one of the top global brands. Our network now extends across the world, and Samsung takes great pride in the creativity and diversity of its talented people, who drive our growth. To discover more, please visit our official newsroom at ( https://news.samsung.com/global/ ).