SC Department of Public Safety Clinical Counselor (#015952) Camille Graham CI, Columbia (RICHLAND) Level 2 in Richland County, South Carolina
- Provides individual/group counseling.
- Conducts program-specific lectures.
- Provides case management services on behalf of the client.
- Conducts drug testing as required.
- Provides discharge/aftercare planning referral services.
- Completes clinical assessments to determine course of action and to plan treatment and evaluate the ongoing progress of program participants.
- Develops/implements treatment plans in collaboration with client, outlining desired treatment outcomes and intervention strategies.
- Maintains clinical documentation of all services provided and client contacts made from intake to discharge.
- Ensures client confidentiality/rights are maintained.
- Participates on multi-disciplinary treatment team for the purposes of program evaluation development and case management consultation.
- Participates in staff meetings and attends training sessions as required.
- Completes assigned monthly reports and submits the reports as requested for supervisory review.
Must attend SCDC Basic Training upon hire.
Questions regarding the application process, this job posting or any other postings with the SCDC should be directed to:
Recruiting and Employment Services (803) 896-1649 Employment@doc.sc.gov
Minimum and Additional Requirements
State of South Carolina minimum requirements: A high school diploma and relevant program experience. A Bachelor’s degree may be substituted for the required program experience. (Or an acceptable equivalency as approved by the division of state human resources)
SCDC minimum requirements:
- A high school diploma;
- One (1) year relevant program experience.
- A Bachelor's degree may be substituted for the required program experience.
The South Carolina Department of Corrections is committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.
Supplemental questions are considered part of your official application. Any misrepresentation will result in your disqualification from employment. Please complete the state application to include all current and previous work history and education. A resume will not be accepted nor reviewed to be determined if an applicant has met the qualifications for the position.
Salary: $34,612.00 Annually
Location: Richland County, SC
Job Type: FTE - Full-Time
Job Number: 015952
Closing: 9/22/2020 11:59 PM Eastern
Class Code: GA40
Position Number: 015952
Normal Work Schedule: Other
Pay Band: Band 4
Hiring Range - Min.: $34,612.00
Hiring Range - Max.: $34,612.00
Opening Date: 09/15/2020
EEO Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer
Agency Specific Application Procedures: NOTE: This position is recruited through NEOGOV only; you must apply online via the South Carolina Department of Corrections Career website www.governmentjobs.com/careers/sc/scdc to be considered as an applicant for this position. Questions regarding the application process, this job posting or any other postings with the SCDC should be directed to: Recruiting and Employment Services (803) 896-1649 Employment@doc.sc.gov
Normal Work Schedule (Other): Work Time: Monday-Friday (8:00am - 4:00pm) Hours/Week: 37.50 Shift/Work Schedule: 02
Agency: State of South Carolina Department of Corrections
Address: 4444 Broad River Road Columbia, South Carolina, 29210