SC Department of Public Safety INTERNAL ONLY Reception & Evaluation Officer, Kirkland CI (RICHLAND) in Richland County, South Carolina
Interested applicants should complete form 16-81. Please fax to Melissa Nichols at (803) 896-1671. When applying, be sure to apply by using SCDC Position #013618.
- Responsible for processing intake inmates on daily basis.
- Shakedown inamtes entering/exiting buildings.
- Count all inmate in the reception and Evaluation/ Annnex buildings durin count times.
- Supervise inmate clean-up deatil.
- Conduct and monitor the Pill Line.
- Assit with iname visitiation.
- Excort inmates to several locations within the confines of the institution.
*1 Position Available *
Questions regarding the application process, this job posting or any other postings with the SCDC should be directed to: Recruiting and Employment Services (803) 896-1649 _Employment@doc.sc.gov_
Minimum and Additional Requirements
*SCDC Minimum Requirements: *
- Must have 12 months or more work experience with SCDC.
- Incumbent must satisfactorily complete all academics and on the job training by the S.C. Department of Corrections as specified.
- Must have completed Defensive Driving Training and cannot be on the “No Drive List and or the No Draw List” with SCDC. Additional Comments
The South Carolina Department of Corrections is committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.
Supplemental questions are considered part of your official application. Any misrepresentation will result in your disqualification from employment. Please complete the state application to include all current and previous work history and education. A resume will not be accepted nor reviewed to be determined if an applicant has met the qualifications for the position.
Salary: Depends on Qualifications
Location: Richland County, SC
Job Type: FTE - Full-Time
Job Number: 013618
Closing: 12/3/2020 11:59 PM Eastern
Class Code: JD 30
Position Number: 013618
Normal Work Schedule: Other
Normal Work Schedule (Other): Monday - Friday (10:00 am - 6:00 pm). Work schedule/hours subject to change.
Pay Band: Band 3
Opening Date: 11/20/2020
EEO Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer
Agency Specific Application Procedures: Interested applicants should complete form 16-81. Please fax to Melissa Nichols at (803) 896-1671. When applying, be sure to apply by using SCDC Position #013618.
Agency: State of South Carolina Department of Corrections
Address: 4444 Broad River Road Columbia, South Carolina, 29210