BrightStar Care REGISTERED NURSE (RN) Facility Staffing / All Shifts in Rock Hill, South Carolina
Are you looking for a home care job where you can make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? That’s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care of Rock Hill (“BrightStar Care”) employees uphold A Higher Standard.
What We Offer:
At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
- PRN scheduling
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Insurance: * Medical
- Critical Illness
- Short-Term Disability
- Whole Life
- Free Training
- Part of a team with RN Oversight
- Employee referral bonus
- Home Health or Facility shifts available
- Enterprise Champion for Quality 8 YEARS RUNNING!
- Mobile shift access
- Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
- Flexible schedule- prn shifts with no contracts
- Every BrightStar Care location is independently owned and operated
- Free continuing education
- HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice
Joint Commission accredited We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:
We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based Responsibilities
PRN Staffung in Facilities. No Contract! Staffing shifts to include med passes, direct patient care and oversight of nursing assistants during shift.
- Proactively updates client/patients’ family on plan of care, health changes, and concerns
Full PPE will be provided if CoVid shift accepted. Requirements
Current unrestricted RN license in state for which care is being provided* Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
Certified CPR and negative 2 step TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Minimum one (1) year of documented experience required in a home health agency, primary care clinic or health facility, preferred.
- Licensed driver with valid automobile insurance
- Ability to work on weekends, nights and holidays
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.