Schneider Electric Customer Service Representative in Seneca, South Carolina
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
This position is accountable for ensuring customers receive the best possible service. By reviewing order content and customer needs the individual commits to a shipment date. Software aids in the decision process however attention to detail and accurate data entry is imperative. Timely and accurate communication to project managers and sales representatives provides needed information to the customer on order status.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Commits to scheduled ship dates to achieve customer needs and balance plant loading.
- Schedules incoming orders (new and change orders).
- Attends production meetings to review order status.
- Communicates information to project managers and sales representatives in a timely fashion.
- Utilizes a base knowledge of SE products and their use.
- Maintains accurate and complete documentation of customer communication and action taken.
- Maintain customer request (CR) system and timely feedback to project managers and customers.
This job might be for you if you have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills.
- Ability to interact with engineering and manufacturing personnel.
- Excellent problem resolution skills.
- Experience with Quote to Cash a plus
- Advanced computer skills (examples: Excel, AMAPS, Symmetry, Quote to Cash)
- Must be able to effectively utilize time to balance internal/external communication.
- Experience working with field sales, consulting engineers, distributors, and installation contractors a plus
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Two-year technical degree or bachelor’s degree in related field OR 1 to 3 years customer service/manufacturing lead experience.
- Inter-personal skills are essential to maintain the strong team atmosphere that currently exists within our group.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Primary Location: US-South Carolina-Seneca
Unposting Date: Jun 30, 2019, 5:59:00 PM
Req ID: 005CFD