Lowe's FT-Pricing Signage Coordinator-Day in Seneca, South Carolina
What You Will Do
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Pricing Signage Coordinator, this means:
• Being friendly and professional, and responding quickly to customer and associate needs.
• Ensuring merchandise pricing is updated and displayed accurately.
• Maintaining signage to keep stores clean, safe and presentable for customers.
The Pricing Signage Coordinator helps ensure our customers have a positive shopping experience by neatly displaying up-to-date and accurate pricing and signage. This associate hangs, removes, and replaces signage throughout the store in accordance with the sales promotion schedule.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We\'re Looking For
• Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
• Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
• Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
• Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
• 6 months of experience with price integrity/audit.
• 6 months of experience with Lowe’s.
If the state or local municipality requires a salesperson license for this position, you must either be licensed or pass the requisite licensing exam within sixty (60) days of starting employment in this position.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.