Kelly Services Production Technician in Spartanburg, South Carolina
Production Technician I -
Production Technician, Converse, SC
A Production Technician in the Manufacturing Unit works from specific verbal and/or written instructions to operate the appropriate process equipment to produce a consistent product.
2nd Shift: 2:00p-10:00p | $17.00/hr Pay
3rd Shift: 10:00p-6:00a | $17.25/hr Pay
• Loads and unloads process equipment.
• Operates process equipment to maintain product within customer specifications.
• Maintain acceptable housekeeping standards in the work area.
• Follows all safety regulations.
• Operates forklift.
• Maintain lot integrity by keeping accurate batch/run sheets.
• Problem solving and troubleshooting of equipment
• Knowledge of safety regulations associated with a chemical operation.
• Knowledge of proper material handling procedures.
• Ability to lift 50lbs
• Able to work in hot or cold environments
• Ability to stand extended amounts of time
• Adhere to established safety, health and environmental policies and procedures.
• Participate in incident investigations.
• Accomplish day-to-day and recurring EHS activities
• Safety suggestions
• Proactive hazard recognition and EHS issues
• Attend and participate in Safety meetings
• Waste management activities
• High school diploma or GED
• 6+ Months of Manufacturing experience
• Experience operating a forklift a plus
Must wear Steel Toed Shoes
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.