Aerotek Remote Customer Service Representative! in Summerville, South Carolina
Hiring Remote Customer Service Representatives for a Nation wide company!
As a Customer Success Representative, you are a part of an amazing team that helps make roadside
breakdowns easier for customers in times of need. We’ll rely on you to actively listen to our customers’
situations, needs, and provide empathy and reassurance during high-stress situations. We are looking for
customer success experts who will provide the human connection to our customers, partners, and service
providers and provide a world-class, customer experience.
You must exhibit a high sense of urgency and work well under pressure. You are a curious investigator who is not
afraid of a challenge and is driven to provide their best work. You are ready to adapt to any change and
eager to learn and face the unknown.
● Strong sense of urgency handling a high volume amount of inbound and occasionally outbound calls
● Utilize CRM technology to create new customer service requests
● Practice exceptional communication by communicating effectively via phone, email and chats
● Effectively communicate critical, key details to help aid in providing appropriate, correct services
● Manage challenging customer service situations while maintaining a positive, empathetic, and
consultative approach towards the customer during their time of need
● Meet and strive to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual team goals
Call Center, Data Entry, Customer Service
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
● Previous experience in a customer service environment ● Excellent communication (written & verbal) ● Highly driven and competitive in nature requiring minimal supervision ● Ability to navigate through multiple we
Please contact me for further details
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.